Friday, January 7, 2011

burpy-urpy cloths

Because every little one over fills that little tum-tum. (Asher is a pro at the whole spit-up thing). I wish I had made more of these.  But thankfully my friends gave me some they made.
On the ones I made I just put flannel or a striped terrycloth-like fabric.  The fronts were all cotton.
The two pictured above coordinate with a quilt and bib's I made for Little Asher Man.
And I made one to coordinate with the little worm diaper bad, pictured below.
Above, in the top right I made a cotton from/flannel back blanket with matching burp cloth. And the ones that have "Little Mr" monogrammed on them were made by my friend Sarah.  Hers have a towel-like terry cloth on the back with flannel on the front. They are quite absorbent. The silky one is a taggie blanket she also made.

Below is a burp cloth (one of six) that my friend Dana made us. These are the classic white cloth diaper ones, and to jazz it up she has sewn a strip of flannel down the front. To be honest, these are my favorite, because they are the most absorbent of all of the ones I have.  If I make more in the future, they'll probably be similar to this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...