Tuesday, September 28, 2010

predictions

update: Predictions WINNER!!!! (could you get any closer?!?!) 



Anonymous Joy said...

-10/10/10
-5:30am
-6 pounds 9ounces
-Chace (really no clue!) and no idea for middle name

And I really wish I could take his newborn photos! Sad that mn is so far away....
September 29, 2010 10:30 PM




With each passing day we grow more and more excited to meet our precious little miracle! We have guesses about when we'll meet him and other details. BUT...

We think it'd be fun to hear what YOU think.  
So, leave a comment with your predictions on:


1. What date will Little Mr. be born?
2. What time of day will it be when he's born?
3. How much will he weigh?
4. What will his name be?


Little Mr. and I at 36 weeks, 1 day (last Saturday) 


15 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this:)

Here's my guess...only b/c I'm anxious to meet him too!

1. On the 29th, so today!
2. Evening
3. 5 lbs. 5 ounces
4. I don't feel like I can answer this:) Something beginning with a J!

Andrew said...

1. 10/5/10
2. 6:45 AM
3. Just shy of 6 lbs
4. Charles Cack Johnson

Anonymous said...

1. 10/11/10
2. 2:30pm
3. 7lb 1 oz
4. Miles

Anne Golliher

Sara Dick said...

1. 9/30/10
2. 4:45 AM
3. can't guess until I put my hands on the tummy but sight unseen I will say 7lbs 9oz
4. Ditto to Alexa and andrea on this one :-)

Sara Dick said...

oops Alex and andrea

Elisa Clark said...

1. 10/09/10 (it would be fun if he shared a birthday with Elliott)
2. 9:10pm
3. 8 pounds 10 ounces
4. Marley Clark Mark Johnson (combo of Amanda and Charlie for the first names and dad's names for middles)
:)

Cally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cally said...

1. 10/1/10

2. 11:11 pm

3. 7 lbs 7 oz.

4.Conrad Clark Johnson.

Anonymous said...

Clark and Beverley said:

1. 10/10/10

2. 10:10 am

3. 7 lb 10 oz

4. Ole Chad Johnson or
Victor Beverley Johnson

Derek and Jamee said...

Great Idea...but you were supposed to do this 4 months ago so there is more of a widespread guess in due date. But since I should be a pro at this by now here are my guesses!

1- That day
2- within a 24 hour time frame of that day
3- 6.6451 Oz (Charles---make sure you get the decimals....
4- Hmmm..... Carter Clark Johnson (nicknamed Chad so Charlie can have a Chad Johnson in his life)

Joy said...

-10/10/10
-5:30am
-6 pounds 9ounces
-Chace (really no clue!) and no idea for middle name

And I really wish I could take his newborn photos! Sad that mn is so far away....

Anonymous said...

- 10/2/10
- 8:15am
- 6 lbs 12 oz
- Jett Johnson or Blaze Johnson (or some other equally sporty name ;o) )

I'm so excited to hear how everything goes! Praying for everyone! <3

- Molly Oberheide

Andrew said...

I gotta say, I think Jett Johnson is a pretty fantastic name. Nice one Molly.

Annette said...

10/12/10 (my b-day :)
8:07 PM
6 lbs, 12 oz
Carter Solomon Johnson

Annie K said...

10/11/10
5:45pm
7 lbs, 2 oz
Jonathon Michael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...