Wednesday, September 8, 2010

are there "normal" dreams?

OK, I'm thinking weird sleep and sleep patterns are a normal part of pregnancy. I've heard of crazy dreams, dreaming of your baby, etc. But I tell ya- I'm losing it. 'Cuz I've been dreaming REAL things.

-The most frustrating is the "To-do" lists or how I'll go about accomplishing a project. VERY VIVID and detailed. In the dream (apparently- cuz when i wake up nothing is done) I either write it down or do the project... so now when I wake I'm upset because can't remember the whole list of to-do's so I can write it down quick or if I did indeed just dream it. It usually comes back to me throughout the day in parts and I rush to write it down.

Dreaming fake things, or about our Little Boy or a weird list would be fine. But not the real stuff I need to do or remember, etc!

AHHHHHHHH!

As a side note, Little Mr. isn't waking me up as much these days, has definitive patters of sleeping and MEGA play/kicking time, gets the hic-up's 1-2x's per day and has gotten super big in the past week. We go for and ultrasound Friday and they'll do measurements, weight, etc.

The 29th is the day my cerclage will come out (week 36, day 4). And I'm generally off of bed rest- with the exception of lifting and exercising.  Charlie and I have started going for slow walks this week, and are starting to lengthen them. It's so great to get out and DO something again! WOW!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...