Wednesday, September 8, 2010

33

The two of us on 33 weeks and 1 day:
I'd post one with my head attached but for some reason charlie didn't take one.   Oh well.
Sweet corn has really been hitting the spot lately! And it's super sweet this season too!) Yummy!
I've been drooling over a few of these. -The latest addition to VS's PINK collection.
And in love with this Bengals sweatshirt by Firedaughter.
This week it's been cool, and definitely more fall like. I've pulled out a couple sweaters and comfy sweatshirts.  And we've had fun enjoying a few football games. Thursday night we're headed to a party to watch the Vikings opening game- against the dreaded Saints.  I hope they're nice to Farve, cuz when there not, it makes me say naughty things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how many weeks you were at. I'm so happy you've made it this far!

Anonymous said...

You are farther along than I got! Woohoo! You are in uncharted territory as far as I'm concerned and I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! Keep growing Little Mister... you are doing GREAT! So absolutely ecstatic for you, Amanda!
-Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...