Monday, May 24, 2010

today. week 18, day 3

I'm not even going to try to restate this post, Cory has stated it perfectly. (Please read it if you want a little glimpse into my feelings today and this past week).

Although their situation was much different, (and in many ways much more difficult), than ours less than a year ago, today I'm struggling to fight for hope through anxiety. My thoughts of worry get the better of me; so I purposely think on the things I know are true and right.

Today marks Weeks 18, day 3 for this Little Mr. It's also the first time in the last pregnancy I felt Bennett move inside me; and in the middle of that night late June 2009, my water broke. (starting the journey to Bennett's home-going). So many mixed emotions this week.

But I'm thankful today!
  • I've been able to feel and enjoy our Little Mr. move around inside me for about 2 weeks now!
  • I have precious friends and family who are praying us through this pregnancy, (and this WEEK!).
  • Those people hope for me! (it's hard to hope confidently with joy for me). I'm so grateful that Charlie has been able to be hopeful for me when I can't be. And for others who remind me to keep placing my source of strength and hope in Christ alone; and are sooo excited to meet this little Baby Boy.
  • I can say with confidence that God is enough. -To get us through whatever may be around the next corner. That much has been proven. (proven to not be easy or nice or comfortable, but ENOUGH. -That being said, it can also be sweet, precious, encouraging, good and right as well).
  • This Little Mr. is healthy so far!
  • I've felt SO much better for about a full week now! I haven't been throwing up any more! Just super tired and weak, but that's SO much better than sick.
  • I'm thankful for this awesomely warm weather, it makes me be in a good mood.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...