MONDAY:
Today I got new sheets and had a bed bath. I tell ya, it's the little things these days. I SO wish I could wash my hair. But I'll live. ;-).
Today is quiet. Change of plans on the care front - well more just a delay of most things until tommorrow. Our perinatal doctor decided it'd be better to have the full 72 hours of antibiotics in me then proceed with testing etc. So today is like yesterday- feet above head in bed. I haven't been upright since Saturday at 6:40am. My back is getting super sore and I have a whopper headache.
But Little Mr. is bopping around in there with a super strong heart rate. I love feeling him kick. I have no fever or infection and no changes really from yesterday. (except less contractions) YAY!
Charlie and I are holding steady. God is holding us in his hand. A dear friend sent this to me, it's what she used to guide her prayers for us three. I really don't have any other words I can say today; except thank you for carrying us to our Abba, who is good ALL the time.
Psalm 4
1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
You have given me relief when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
3 But know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself;
the LORD hears when I call to him.
5 Offer right sacrifices,
and put your trust in the LORD.
6 There are many who say, “Who will show us some good?
Lift up the light of your face upon us, O LORD!”
7 You have put more joy in my heart
than they have when their grain and wine abound.
8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.
5 comments:
YAY! Glad you are moving in the right direction...and for baths, and friends, and new sheets!
Can't wait to come and visit again soon!
love you...
I SO know the feeling of just wanting to wash your hair!!! :)
We continue to pray like crazy for you guys! Last night I was sleeping away from home and in an unfamiliar bed--one of those mattresses that isn't quite right and I felt like my feet were higher than my head....and my whopper of a headache made me thing 'I bet Amanda is sleeping like this' and I stopped and prayed for you, and then I prayed for you this morning when I woke up with yet again.....a headache :)
Thank you for keeping us posted!!
So glad to hear the peace that you are experiencing through the Lord is dwelling in your heart tonight...You've been heavy on my heart. We are praying Amanda! Hang in there...
Praying for you Amanda! I can so understand the numbness and tentative hope. Love to you, dear.
Amanda...
Wow - was gone for the long weekend and quite shocked to see what you've been going through. I felt so sad as I read through your last sevearl blog posts, but I am praying for you, your hubby and your Little Mr. with great hope. I am so grateful that you are being well cared for there by your Doctor... keep us updated as you can. You will in my thoughts and prayers often!
Post a Comment