Wednesday, May 5, 2010

orange baby

Well, Little Baby J has made it to 15 and a half weeks. A few days ago I felt baby move for the first time. -Just a pressing swish from left to right a few times. I only feel it when I'm lying still. This is really early, last time I didn't feel Bennett inside until 18 w, 3d. I love it!

Little Baby is 4" from the top of the head to the little bottom. Plus baby now has legs longer than his/her arms, all of which can move, kick and bend. I could easily hold Little baby in my hand still.
Baby is busy moving amniotic fluid through it's nose and upper respiratory tract for practice. The eyes can sense and react to light (as simple as flinching from the beam from a flashlight).

For the past 3-4 days I've felt pretty good to normal throughout the day! Only waking nauseous and vomiting during the night. This is a huge improvement. I am still feeling tired, but that's WAY better than sick all the time. Now to get my poor sloshy, atrophied muscles back into shape. Slowly walking the block still makes me winded. EEEK!

Little Baby J is facing up in this ultrasound picture and the face is snuggled into the placenta. (sorta looks like the placenta is squishing baby's face). There's a bitty little hand resting on the chest, and the bottom and legs aren't shown in this picture. During the ultrasound it was kicking and stretching, but not twirling and waving like the last few weeks. The heart rate has been 150-152 weekly.

Praying for 170 days more for
Little Baby J to keep growing.

2 comments:

Gunther said...

Manders!! You are so cute Preggies!! Your little one is growing up and is very precious! I'll be praying for 170 more days too! Keep up the good work Mama!! Love ya!! : )

Nichole said...

Manda,
You are so adorable! I look forward to hopefully seeing you in person soon! We are praying daily for little baby, for physical growth, as well as his/her little heart to love the Lord! We love you guys!

The Wells

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...