Saturday, May 15, 2010
bag it!
OK. I just have to share my little treasure bag from this morning...
I bought 8 amazing turquoise coffee mugs (new!), a retro shirt, to lace/linen fabric pieces I'm going to make into something, a stack of hardly used children book classics, an antique white lacy vase, an old websters dictionary (I'm also going to use for a wall project), and my most favorite: the little Red Dirt Devil-see it on the left?
That may seem like a silly favorite to you, but in all honesty I've been combing department stores for one exactly like this for about 4 months+ now. My grandma has one she uses on her carpeted stairs and loves it. I nearly wanted to steal HERS!
So I was elated by this little blessing, from my Abba to me, this morning. I can now vacuum my stairs more than every other month! LOL!
AND the BEST PART....
I got ALL of this for $2 in the last hour of a big church garage sale! I love summer. I love thrifting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness...next time I am tagging along:)
Wow, that's quite impressive! Makes me wish my baby wasn't puking this morning so I could have gone garage sale-ing!
Post a Comment