I want to blog, but I'm not sure what I want to share that anyone would care to read. It's been an interesting week. Hopefully in a few days I will know what to write. I've not forgotten my blog, I'm just in a verbal desert.
I think you should blog about something...a bit...frivolous. You have fabulous design ideas in your house and you could share one every once in a while so we can steal your ideas! :) (and I'm not kidding - I still want to do the fingerprint thing) You could do a '5 Favorite Things' post. You could give some date ideas because you guys always seem to do something fun. You could post a 'craving of the week (or day)' post about what those prego hormones are making you crave. :) Before you find out if you're having a boy or girl - you should post your predictions. Gender, eye color, hair, personality, interests, whatever. You could post a memory about your world travels so we can live vicariously through you. I could go on, and on, and on. But I should probably end the world's longest comment...take my own advice and write something on my own blog too! :)
4 comments:
I'd love to hear about your mundane/interesting/eventful week...however it played out:) I'm always interested in what's going on with the Johnson's!
Just know I read your blog regularly and often times I get the same feeling of "There is no way I could publicly share what I am actually feeling."
Love you. Just know that I miss you. And think you're hot stuff.
I think you should blog about something...a bit...frivolous. You have fabulous design ideas in your house and you could share one every once in a while so we can steal your ideas! :) (and I'm not kidding - I still want to do the fingerprint thing)
You could do a '5 Favorite Things' post.
You could give some date ideas because you guys always seem to do something fun.
You could post a 'craving of the week (or day)' post about what those prego hormones are making you crave. :)
Before you find out if you're having a boy or girl - you should post your predictions. Gender, eye color, hair, personality, interests, whatever.
You could post a memory about your world travels so we can live vicariously through you.
I could go on, and on, and on. But I should probably end the world's longest comment...take my own advice and write something on my own blog too! :)
Post a Comment