
About 3 weeks ago we got to celebrate my dear friend Anne and their soon coming little one. We prayed diligently for the miracle of this little baby for Anne and Joe, so it was very special to celebrate God's gift to them.

2 weekends ago we went to Waterloo to celebrate Charlie's 30th birthday (His parents took the Cavens and us to the Brown Bottle for dinner, a delicious favorite!)
We celebrated Bridget and little Baby Peanut with a family baby shower at Aunt Lynn's.
This is our first sissy preggo picture! Me-11 weeks (and looking rather ill as usual) and Bird at 36.5? weeks- I think. So fun! We also had a few Easter dinners with family, so good to see everyone.
This is me and Little Baby J a few days ago, at 12 weeks.

Yes, Little Baby J is making me quite sick- still. I must praise God for the first reprieve I've had in 6 weeks- I felt nearly normal all day Friday and Saturday until about 4:30pm! I was able to go for a long, slow walk with my friend Krystal on friday- after which I was sore (!!)- I guess that's what weeks in bed will do to you. Dear me. Feeling normal actually scared me; because my symptoms vanished so suddenly Friday. Charlie tried to get me to just enjoy it, but given our first miscarriage, loosing symptoms was the first sign of loss, it was hard for me...fear crept in.
BUT--- Little baby and I were soon back in the bathroom, and back in bed -both with a vengeance by Saturday night, and got progressively worse since then). Yesterday I got to hear Little Baby's heart beat though! It was in the low to mid 150's!!! It was a very relieving sound. Ahhhh.

Charlie is looking oh so fine for his 12 week update shot! He can always make me smile!

5 comments:
Manda,
You are looking fantastic...i will continue to pray for you and your little one growing inside! (Charlie looks fantastic too:)) Hope to see you soon! Hugs
Ha, ha, ha. The 12 week shot of Charlie is great - he's barely showing! :)
You look fantastic! I love that baby bump! Have you had to break out any maternity pants yet? I'm so sorry you are still so sick. I am praying you feel a little better each day so that you know this baby is still growing strong and you can enjoy the next 28 weeks! And I can't wait until we can get a 'sister belly shot' too! :)
YAY!!! Loved this update!!!
You make "ill" look gorgeous, Amanda!
My symptoms did the vanish/reappear act several times as I neared the end of that stage. I'm with you on the fear creeping in, and then just hours later, I'd be shaking my head at myself as I moaned in nausea again!
Praying for you with joy!
You look great, Manda!
Praying for you often...and hope you are feeling better soon...although I totally understand the feeling of being scared about not having pregnancy symptoms.
You are almost in the 2nd trimester..yay! :)
You look so beautiful pregnant! The shot of Charlie cracked me up. =)
I'm sorry you're still feeling so sick. I was miserable with Levi and there's just nothing like it. We're deep into the paper chase for baby #3 (and maybe #4 at the same time) and as much as everyone complains about how much work adopting is, I'd take this any day over the incessant nausea and vomiting of a difficult pregnancy!
Post a Comment