Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blobbert update


Well I'm 10 weeks 5 days today and our little baby is between the size of a prune and lime. I can certainly tell baby is growing like crazy- the hormones are just RAGING this time around. (more than the last two pregnancies). This is a 4D ultrasound we had done at 9 weeks 1 day, so baby has changed alot from this already, but I thought it was too cute not to post.
Baby is holding it's hands/arms right up by the face, which is looking down in this picture. When we peeked at little Blobbert he was moving, kicking and jumping all over. It was like he was waving to us. SOOOOO cute. I melted. (along with my awesome ultrasound tech, Bobbie, love that girl).

The baby is healthy so far. Praise God! But as for me, this is the worst pregnancy yet. Since March 5 I've been sick every day- all day -there is no morning to my morning sickness. And I've had the works. so most of the time I'm in bed and taking it easy- cuz I can't do much else. Cooking is a BIG no way. to which I must add I have the most gracious and understanding hubby. He's perfectly content and never complains about cereal or PB&J or rummaging through what might be in the fridge. He's so understanding and loving and caring to me through all of this. I don't love TV, cuz I never no when a food commercial will come on, and reading or close work with my hands irritates the nausea.

But I do remember with Bennett I started feeling magically better mid-week 13. So I'm praying that happens with this one too. -Otherwise I don't know what I'll do. I have 2 Rx's, and the one that's safest doesn't always work for me anymore (zophran), and the 2nd has some risk associated with it, so I've only taken that once... but it may be getting used more frequently if I don't feel better soon.

Sorry to have so much complaining in this post. I'm still very thankful for the little life God has given Charlie and I, this is just a rough season.

This is a little smaller than our baby now, a picture of a 10 week-er.

2 comments:

Living Stone said...

Love this post... so much to say!
Baby's picture is one of the best I've ever seen - what a cutie indeed.

Glad you're being real about your rough stage....I sometime have to pinch myself to remember how bad it was in the beginning of this pregnancy too, but I do remember...much of what you've described. What might have worked one day almost killed me the next. I literally ran out of options in what to try and eat, and like you, there was no easy distraction for my mind.
I'm praying for you, Manda....and speculating Girl. =)

I had crazy facial acne and drier hair during that phase as well, which was opposite with my boys... They say something about girl's stealing your beauty while boys heighten it. =) Old wive's tales...

Love to you and prayers. Your hubby is awesome, but you're doing the hard work right now. The day for cooking for him will come again.

You're a beautiful mommy inside and out!

Manda (+2) said...

Awe- Kelly- thanks! You're so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...