But I did it the unconventional way. I claim the new mommy excuse, or the I don't enjoy cooking/baking excuse.
I wanted to go to a Christmas cookie exchange party, but didn't think I'd go 'cuz I didn't feel like making the traditional Christmas time cookies. So this is what I did:
1. Grabbed my Little Cooking Buddy (of course):
2. Bought "Chistmas Colored M & M's" -'cuz that's how cheaters do it:
3. I mixed up my most favorite batch of Chocolate chip cookies and added the red and green m&m's so I could get away with calling them Christmas cookies.
4. Got them all packed up and ready to go- I think my friends should be happy with this, I mean really- who thinks to make good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies at Christmas?! LOL!
This is my first confession. I'll blog the next.


1 comment:
this totally count:) and glad you are coming!
Post a Comment