Hey Guys! It's me, Asher Clark and I'm nine weeks (and a few hours) old now! I'm coming at ya all snuggled up, warm and cozy here inside by my Christmas tree. I really have no choice, 'cuz Mom and Dad can't take me anywhere because of this massive snowstorm we got. When I woke up this morning it was -1 degrees (whatever that is), but it's the coldest I've ever felt. I've also never seen this much snow in my WHOLE life! Mom said we got around 15" and at the MSP airport 17.1"! That's the 5th largest snowstorm on record since 1891! Daddy and I can't even cheer on the vikings this afternoon because the Metrodome roof collapsed! Here's a video of it happening!
See this picture- my daddy is out clearing the driveway, you can see just how blizzardy it is. 15 inches in 24 hours is rather epic, if I do say so myself. (Mom said I could go for a short ride in my new red sled from Grammy and Papa- I'll post a picture of me doing that in a sec)...
![]() |
| I stayed inside with mommy, and worked on my new passi while daddy was out. |
...But first, I want to show you my big strong muscles!
| I'm getting SO BIG! SEE!!! |
![]() |
| Nine month photo shoot |
As I promised- my sledding escapade pictures:
![]() |
| Um yes, I was super cold, so the sledding was short. But I'm officially a Minnesota Boy now! |
| shwew! I'm getting sleepy, this blogging thing is a lot of work! |
| But hey- before I go, I want to say thank you to you guys for praying me through my "inside mom" days. I love you guys lots, and really appreciate the time you took to petition Jesus for me! |
peace out- love,
asher





2 comments:
SO cute! :) I love the blanket in the last picture, is it handmade?
SO cute! :) I love the blanket in the last picture, is it handmade?
Post a Comment