Tuesday, November 9, 2010

4th week birthday activities

Hi it's me, Little Mr. Asher.  This was me on my fourth week of life on the outside with my new parents. I thought you may wanna see some pictures of what I did that day.
If you think I'm looking a little chunky, it's cuz I AM!
Sleeping is still my most favorite activity so far.
But Mommy and Daddy still bundle me and we all do things together...
Like this, we took a walk on my 4 week birthday...
Daddy pushed me in my new stroller.
It's been really nice outside, so I've got to be out there more, I like it.  -But I still mostly sleep there too.
Today (Tuesday) I helped mommy put up Christmas lights outside.
But it was a lot of work, I had to rest.
I like 70 degree fall days I decided.
Peace out everybody!

3 comments:

Elisa Clark said...

He really has gotten so chunky! I love it!

becky said...

adorable!!

Cally said...

I like that you said: I like 70 degree fall days I DECIDED. :) My nephew is such a super cutey! I love you Asher Clark. <3 Auntie Cal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...