NOTICE: baby is in quotes... I just say that cuz sometimes people without kids around will call their toys or cars, etc their 'babies'. This doesn't in ANYWAY replace or calm our joy and anticipation over our soon to arrive little son! (no he's not out yet). :-P
Anyway. This will be super quick 'cuz I need to run out and grab some dry cleaning. But wanted to post pictures of our "new-to-us" ride.
We've been looking at murano's for since about 2007 and have just been waiting for the right time to buy one. God blessed us with a good deal on this sporty (and TALLER-for taking car seats in and out) set of wheels.
And I'm so proud of myself for installing the car seat ALL BY MYSELF. (They're sorta tricky!)
But am SO frustrated that after all my attempts I still can't get the garage door homelink button in our car to program. I think our garage door is old and will require two people pushing buttons at once. Have-ta wait 'till my babe gets home.
This is me the day I got my cerclage out. SOOO happy! And the Firedaughter shirt (made by the lovely Samya) I won off of PPP's blog. -I was shocked to have won it! I love it. (I never usually win stuff).
So I wake up this morning... and low and behold I won AGAIN! These darling pear pillows from Pillowhappy!




4 comments:
Love it! You'll be glad for the extra room and soon very amazed at how quickly you can fill it up with all the "Stuff!" I swear we need a suburban sometimes :) AND you'll love your chicco carseat! We have a chicco and it has been so great. I love how easy it is to get in and out and it's in great shape after a year with Ava! In fact, I just got my chicco double stroller delivered today...and it is about the size of your new car!! Ha Ha! Now I'm officially "that mom" with 2 little kids and a massive stroller....how quickly life changes!! So happy for you guys and so excited for both of us as we count down these days and get to meet our little guys so soon now!!
Can't wait for the arrival of your little boy. :)
We have the same Graco car seat, it's definately a good one, it just doesn't fit in the front of the shopping carts most of the time, because it's so big. =)
I'm DYING over the beautiful trees in your yard!!! Thanks for sharing with your fall-starved friends way East :)
Post a Comment