Sunday, October 17, 2010

Asher's first week in photos

OK, I know you all just want to see more pictures, so I'll write about our busy and crazy first week later, but here are some our visual memories from our first week with precious Asher Clark. 




Annette Pare graciously came to our home yesterday and blessed us with photo's of our little miracle. Here is a link to her amazing blog (www.annetteparephotography.com), and if you're interested in seeing more photo's she took of Asher (which are all amazing!) let me know, I'll send you a link and password.  Thank you Annette!

6 comments:

Johanna said...

oh Manda - its so wonderful to see this little Mr. on the outside and healthy and beautiful!

What a sweet, perfect body and precious bundle of God's grace to you and Charlie.

I hope I get to meet the lil' guy sometime! :-) Congratulations again. (And sweetie - if you can get through the next 10 weeks, it all gets easier after that! At least, that was my experience.)

Molly said...

Beautiful family!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Elisa Clark said...

Yay for pictures! Thank you for posting them! He is seriously SO adorable! And, yes, I want to see more pics - email me the password please. :)

Josh Jill Cooper said...

He is beautiful! So happy for you both! Blessings!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I was in labor when I read your post that he had arrived so I didn't say this then :) But congratulations! He is precious :) Hope you are enjoying this special time, I'm sure everyone has already told you how fast it goes :)

becky said...

he's so beautiful! and looking at those hospital pictures made my tummy all gooey remembering the sweetness of soft little cuddly newborns... enjoy! so happy for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...