Baby gear I've had a blast dreaming up for our Little Son:

I've been MIA for a bit. And I think that's ok- I have no new news. ;-) At the Dr.'s on Friday we saw our son, and were happy to find he is growing healthy and strong (this I knew- his kicks are VERY strong these days). Dr. said I could be sitting up more often, and even an occasional short outing to eat out, etc may be fine! YAY! My cervix has had little change.
I was out for about an hour on Saturday and thereafter that night, Sunday and Monday was SOOO sore I stayed laying down to recover. (especially my tummy, back and thigh muscles) I couldn't believe it! Today I finally feel "normal" again. This is going to be one rough recovery. But WELL worth it.
We've been getting more and more excited about meeting our Little Boy. We talk to him, and love to feel him moving around in there. This past week we've even had the emotional bandwidth to start dreaming about life with him, and have bought him a few things, and started our wish lists. (I'm doing most of my shopping and wishing online) It's been so fun. And since I'm still on bed rest I've still had plenty of time in front of the computer- this has allowed me to do research on various things, car seats, cribs, strollers, etc. And last week on facebook MANY of you mommy's helped me IMMENSELY by passing along your experienced wisdom on various products, books, and birth plans. WOW- I was so blessed by that! THANK YOU! (and I'm still open to any info always!) Ya'll are a wealth of knowledge and love!
I'll post the cuteness we have hanging in Little Mr's closet soon. (there's not too much yet really)- but I think they're adorable.
Today I hope to enjoy the weather. Yesterday I sat outside for a bit. Ahhhhh.... soooo great. Warm, light humidity, breeze, birds. lovely! perhaps I'll get a smidgen of color on my face!
101 days until Little Mr.'s due date, Oct. 22, 2010!
1 comment:
yay! does this mean you've registered:) can't wait not only to meet that little guy but to see you USE all the little thing!!
Post a Comment