Wednesday, June 9, 2010

so selfless

This is my mom. She's cleaning my blinds...and windows, and screens, and floors, and bathrooms, and laundry. And on top of those things; she cooked three meals a day for Little Mr, Charlie and I. She was soooo helpful and selfless and giving. One of her main strengths in showing her love is acts of service. It's always been this way. She must love us a WHOLE bunch to drive all the way from Iowa to do all that. Thanks mom. We have been well taken care of. Deanna also came, she helped out oo, and finished up her school and hung out with me. Love you too!

Tonight over supper my mom handed me off into the capable hands of my Auntie Glenda. She so willingly drove up to help take care of me and meals for the next 3-4 days. And already for dessert she's made us strawberry pie- pictured above, where they're all hanging out around my bed. -A common place to find anyone who is at my house these days. (I promise, that we don't usually make our gues sit on the bedroom floor for supper, or lay on our bed to have a chat).

The last two days I've improved even more. (I think to all my strict bed restness). Charlie and I have become even more hopeful, and can even begin imagining getting near full term! (wouldn't that be a dream!?- welllll, ask me that after the blazing hot summer is over and I'm poppingly huge).

Tomorrow we go to our perinatal doctor for a full-on check up. YAY! ROAD TRIP!- OUTING!- CAR RIDE!- LIFE OUTSIDE MY ROOM!!!

We get to have a level 2 ultrasound, (among other stuff) and hopefully our Little Boy will by very cooperative and give us all the information and picture poses we can handle. I'm SO excited to see him again. I've been so spoiled with ultrasounds 2-3 times a week since week 8... this past week and 2 days with out U/S has been tough! LOL! I will post an update and picture (if we get good ones) hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad for you!!! So happy that your sweet Mom and Aunt have been mothering you for the last few days :) Aren't Moms great, no matter what our age?? Thankful to hear that you are doing well and hopeful again...Can't wait to be meeting you for playdates this fall with our brand new baby boys!! Enjoy your ultrasound tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...