Wednesday, June 30, 2010

a year later

It was one year ago today that our son Bennett Torger Johnson was born, and immediately went to be with Jesus.
What a journey this year has been. God has been good to us.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Can't believe that was a year ago...except that I remember we were driving on our way to Family Camp and I was checking facebook like crazy for status updates from you guys...praying and crying for you and with you...

Hard to imagine why the Lord allows the things He does but I am so thankful that on this day, one year later, your grief has been mixed with grace and hope! The Lord knew what was waiting for you, or more importantly, WHO was waiting for you! But, just so you know, precious little Bennett had an impact in this world, no matter how quickly he left it...Thanks for sharing him with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...