We have really enjoyed and appreciated your tangible love, support, day-brightening flowers, life-giving visits, and delish' meals while we've been in this hospital room for about the last week.
These have been so enjoyable to look at:
We will SO not be missing this when we go home!:
I must say it is really fun to hear Little Mr.'s heart tone whenever I want. So encouraging, and peace giving.: I'll miss this)
My little nephew, Landon, was the icing on my great day yesterday. Thanks Bird and Zach for your visit! :
Yesterday was a very good day. Uneventful, peaceful, renewing. It gave Charlie and I a chance to unwind from a crazy and scary few days. I didn't have contractions and the leaking (weeping)has begun to subside. My bag of waters seems to be holding steady, no signs of infection. Everything seems to be healing from the surgery. My tummy continues to grow. God has been faithful to hold us gently in His hands.
We just found out that we get to go home in a couple hours! YAY! What great news. I will be on bed rest until my perinatal appointment next Thursday. We are feeling a portioned amount of relief; but we do have some trepidation of course.
We'll be praying in the following ways:
- Praise Him for sustaining Little Mr.'s life through all this.
- Praise for safe surgery and tests that took place.
- Praise for even the wrong test (and false answer) given us Wednesday. (better than it being right and correct!)
- Praise that there's pleanty of fluid around baby.
- Pray that there will be no contractions or labor or infection.
- That the bag of waters would remain intact until October (at least the next several weeks).
- For Little Mr. to continue to grow into a healthy boy who will live to love and honor God.
- For Charlie and I's patience and faith, trust, peace, rest, and dependence on God.






3 comments:
Praise God! Can I set up some meals/house cleaning for you? :)
I agree with Stephanie...which day can I take:)
I'll just come keep you company if that helps too...that sounds like more fun, lol!
Yay for going home! Wonderful news! Praying all those things right along with you. <3
ps: is that small bouquet by the window from my mom? Hard to tell because of the back-lighting, but it looks like her garden. :o)
Post a Comment