Here's a peek into my thoughts:
Eileen brought us a very delicious super, which included the most beautiful and delightful blueberry tart. She is such a godly example of how to selflessly love others.

Maryann brought us a quilt for our son, made by the women at our church. She also satisfied my sweet tooth with gourmet carmel corn. She is always ful of joy and genuine concern for other people.
My little sister Cally came on Wednesday night and has been keeping me company, and letting me boss her around, keeping the house picked up, watching movies with me, and yesterday made this delicious Poppy seed bread with lemon butter. MMMMMmmmm.

This is where I am most of the day, every day. BUT it's helped! -you have helped! THank youf for the prayers, love, support, encouragement, meals, etc!

My 23 week-neess

7 comments:
23 weeks! Yay! :)
You look so cute! I love reading your updates on here. Did you chop your hair off?
So glad you've hit 23 weeks and are doing well, both of you! You look great, I love the picture of you and Charlie! What sweet friends that have come to bless you...Hoping I can get to you soon too, we can be off our feet together :) That berry tart thing looks amazing...I'm suddenly craving berries!! Have a great week this week!
Amanda - still following your blog and praying for you guys!
Glad to see the Body loving on and upholding you during this time! What a blessing....
You are looking quite lovely in your 23 "weekness"....
Keep growing that baby boy....
23 weeks...what a gift from the Lord!
Did you cut your hair???
Yes, I need to know about your hair also girl--if it is short (and not just hiding) it looks super CUTE!!! :) If not of course your long hair is beautiful too!
So so glad that you and baby are doing well, and that Cally came to help out! Tell her hi.
love you,
Angie
Hi Manda, I came across a comment from you on my blog from a loooong time ago... sorry! I did not mean to ignore it/you. :) I shot over to your blog and read through your last couple of months of life... wow!! Thank God for keeping your little boy inside for 23 weeks. 'Tis mercy all. You had mentioned wondering about some natural birth options, but is that still a possibility for you? Do you have to have a c-section now? I'd love to talk more if you so wish!
miss_honeyb{at}yahoo{dot}com
Post a Comment