Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OH Alice (dot com)

My dear dear Alice. I'm in love. (and I'm not selling, just sharing)

I don't coupon cut (although I should, but we don't get the paper).
I make one too many trips to Target too. And then there's days
like today where it was my second trip to Target this week to grab
things I missed, and I remember after pulling in my driveway, that I
needed to get QTips too-GRRRR!)
So to fill in the gaps- (when i miss something on my
list, or neglect to put something on my list...I do that
often) Alice is there for me.

This shopping site is full of household goods and some food
items that I buy all the time, and the cut the coupons for me,
and ship for free. It's so convenient. I just had to share with you.
Not selling anything here, it's just helped me out. If I were a
mom, I'd use it all the more.

Anyways... the first order they always give you $10 off.
Shipping is always free. (to order you have to
get 6 things; no price minimum). AND as a bonus,
if you use this link, I'll get a little credit if you
should choose to shop using alice.

Another reason I use it- if I'm honest-
I love getting packages left at my door. :-)
Enjoy- I have.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...