Oh man.
I can't even remember how long we've been praying for this season to come. Anna and I (and I'm sure others) prayed for this man- we prayed that God would be preparing 'him' to be a godly leader, helper, lover and friend for Anna-banana. We prayed when we didn't know who he was going to be, or when/if Anna would meet him.
January. 2009. Sparkling eyes. Smitten. -Anna tells me this mans name.
Paul Anderson.
We're just starting to go to showers, plan parties, listen to wedding plans and it's fantastic! I love to hear my Anna (soon to be Mrs Anderson!) swirl with emotion for this man she will marry in March. Below at a family shower we made her little brides- (out of kleenex, gum, marshmallows, and toothpicks)- here she's picking her favorite. LOL!
It's the wedding of the year. And boy are Charlie and I going to be celebrating Paul and Anna and God's goodness in bringing them together. We love you both!

(their gorgeous invitations)
No comments:
Post a Comment