I guess I can't say "because" of the wedding- but it's definitely been inspiration for my wintery body.
I have started exercising regularly. Yay me.
(Someone had asked about my inspiration/motivation to get into a fitness program again; amidst this freezing arctic weather and ice. This is one reason- I'll post a few more)

Exhibit A: (one should not be as careless as I've been with my toning and expect to look good in a bridesmaid dress like this).
Exhibit B: Must get body in beach attire worthy condition before summer (nice to get a head start)!
My plan.
I have to have it in front of my face everyday or I'll skip it. I've given myself 4 acceptable options: 1. 1-2 miles on the elliptical (until it's nice enough to run again) 2. lifting for arms and legs, 3+ reps of 18 each. 3. Core yoga 25-30 minutes 4. Walking fast, 40 minutes
I have to choose to do at least one each day and record it. And then I've planned measurement checks ( I took some before I started) every two weeks. Im not concerned so much with the weight, I just want to get toned up.
You can get started too!


No comments:
Post a Comment