In New York, for 2 days, 2 beautiful beams of light shine to honor those who died on September 11. The "Tribute in Light" is made up of 88 lights and takes a full month to install. The lights go on at sunset and then will fade away at dawn on September 12. If you click on the pictures or on this link you can experience a 360 degree view of these lights.
God is still good. The earth is His and everything in it. (and all that happens in it)
Eight years ago I was wrapping up a fabulous Children's Institute week in Denver with dear friends, and we all had a few days of vacation too! Here are a few pictures from that trip. When I heard/saw what happened in NYC I was watching GMA waiting for my turn in the shower; we were at Anna's Aunt's house.
1 comment:
You are so right... God is still good.
I was getting ready for school and my sister was watching the Today show when the second plane hit....we originally thought that the first plane was just a fire in one of the upper floors until on live TV the 2nd plane hit.....
Still gives me chills...
Post a Comment