Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the frolicking five mi

Manda uses MotionX-GPS (app) on the iPhone 3G and is sharing with you the following track:

Name: The frolicking five mi
Date: Aug 26, 2009 9:14 am
Distance: 5.00 miles
Elapsed Time: 1:01:31
Avg Speed: 4.9 mph
Max Speed: 9.5 mph
Avg Pace: 12' 19" per mile
Min Altitude: 844 ft
Max Altitude: 984 ft
Start Time: 2009-08-26T14:14:45Z
Start Location:
Latitude: 45.055029º N
Longitude: 93.443847º W
End Time: 2009-08-26T15:16:16Z
End Location:
Latitude: 45.055163º N
Longitude: 93.444048º W

Click on this link to display the track in Google Maps. This link will be valid until Sep 25, 2009 8:19 AM PDT.

I just thought this was pretty cool, and thought I'd share (not that my speed/time ratio was very good today). But if you're a runner and have an iPhone, this is a fabulous application.

I'm on a sewing machine quest. The first one seems to be a lemon. I'm so frustrated by that sort of thing. Probably because sewing for me is a form of artistic expression, and when I can't do it the way I think it; it destroys the mood for me. I expect highest performance out of my machines. If anyone who sews often has a favorite, I'm open to suggestion.

Anyway, hopefully more interesting blogs to come very soon.

hugs.


1 comment:

Derek and Jamee said...

this is sweet....i wish i ran and had the tech savvy to do this....hope you guys are well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...