
We are more in love today than yesterday...

We're thankful to walk together, hand in hand, learning together...
We've been blessed beyond measure! Thank you Father!
When I arrived home from Ireland on Sunday night this is what Charlie had waiting for me in the candle light!


This is a one-of-a-kind hand crafted ring we've been designing for several months. We would highly recommend working with Michael from D'Ors. It turned out perfectly!
3 comments:
Amanda that's beautiful!!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful reunion with your Charlie! I miss you!
aww Amanda so happy to see you with your lovely husband :)
Northern Ireland isn't the same without you :(
But im thankful God brought you to me and the team even just for that short time :D
God is good.
thanks for the encouraging note, means more than you know. AND that ring is sweet. Love it. I'd like to design a ring someday too:)
Post a Comment