Saturday, August 30, 2008

picture that.

I thought this was fun and a new twist on those "get to know me" type surveys that swim around the blogosphere.

Here’s how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.



The Questions:
1. What is your first name? amanda
2. What is your favorite food? pasta
3. What high school did you go to? home schooled
4. What is your favorite color? green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Tom Cruise, Top Gun (when I was little)
6. Favorite drink? blue moon
7. Dream vacation? anywhere in Europe
8. Favorite dessert? warm, gooey, chocolate chip cookies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? travel reporter
10. What do you love most in life? the bible and my amazing hubby, charlie
11. One Word to describe you. adventurously-dreamy
12. Your favorite animal. boxer

...and OH, we moved into our house one year ago today...

1 comment:

Ryan and Ashley said...

I love this! I made one, it is too much fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...