Friday, February 4, 2011

whirling and swirling

I've had lots on my mind lately
I have a bunch of posts started and not finished
I keep dreaming about real life things- putting outfits together, lists, wording for new posts, new room arrangements, etc-weird (and I always forge exactly how it goes when I wake)
I'm not sure what, how or if to communicate these whirling thoughts
My mind is slightly fuzzy from a week of yucky sick nights with my little Asher-man (I wouldn't trade the moments though)
I desperately need to go for a run to clear my head
Found out that although 3/4ths of my clothes fit once again-I still have no dress clothes that do -I tried them all on last night -depressing

I'll get it all sorted in (and out of) my head soon- I always feel better when i type or write it out, so it must be done.

Stand by

I'm going to take a nap

1 comment:

Sara Dick said...

I call that feeling churnaling. Blog post churning in my head.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...