(a rose in remembrance of baby Ruttigar)
Today, just one year ago, our little baby Ruttigar went to live with Jesus. We only got to see pictures of him via ultrasound, he was a mere 10 weeks (post conception). He had a sweet little heartbeat we got to hear a few times, and seeing the positive pregnancy test the day after Thanksgiving 2008 is a joyful memory I'll cherish. Our first baby!
(Baby Bennett)
I haven't posted any of the beautiful pictures I have (thanks to my dear friend Anne G) of baby Bennett. But I thought I'd post this cute one of his little poochy lips and tiny nose. It's a favorite. We were privileged to hold and kiss him on June 30, 09. He is with baby Ruttigar; they're worshiping at Jesus' feet.
We're still praying that we'll soon get to have a child to enjoy here on earth.


10 comments:
Manda, you are a momma full of courage and trust in the giver of life! He will fill your arms, of this I am confident, and for this I too am praying fervently!
Beautiful post! Praying for you guys!
By the way - I just came across this site yesterday and thought it was a cool idea for ultrasound pics. http://simplysilhouettes.com
Sorry - that link won't take you directly to it. Try this one. http://simplysilhouettes.com/MFS_Site/products.html
Oh Manda...you are so wise to trust in Jesus...I'm sure He's enjoying your boys to the fullest. Praying for babies, healthy, full-term babies for you and Charlie!
Praying for you guys...
Praying for both of you. The picture of Bennett is beautiful.
Such sweet babies...praying for you guys!
Thank you for sharing your heart and this sweet picture of baby Bennett. I'm praying the Lord fills your arms soon with a sweet, healthy baby to snuggle.
What a precious picture of your baby boy! Thank you so much for sharing your children with us. Praying for a new little blessing for you and Charlie!!
Amanda,
I have prayed for you often though out this past year. I have never gone through exactly what you have. But I do have 9 little babies worshiping at the feet of Jesus. I have only held 2 of them. But they were to little to know what they were. I have learned that we serve a great God. And He is faithful and the God of all comfort. Keep walking close to the Lord. He loves you so much. A passage of Scripture that I have clung to throughout the years is Isaiah 43. May it also be a blessing to you. ~ Sarah
Post a Comment