Tuesday, January 5, 2010

water house update - dun-da-dun-da-DONE!

Sorry its taken so long for me to post a fun update of all the changes to our renovated house. I was really hoping my good camera would have turned up by now. So, again- forgive the quality in the video and pics. But you'll definitely get the idea. Splendidness. (note: we're not done decorating at all yet...)

5 comments:

Cally said...

I like the "spa" look with the towels rolled on the shelf in the downstairs bathroom! Very Nice.

Elisa Clark said...

Looks beautiful. But I think you'll really miss the sink in the middle of the family room. :) Actually - I love the chair there. Is that new?
Where did the eliptical machine go?

Stephanie said...

Looks great! I bet you are so thankful to have the bulk of it behind you, decorating is the fun part :) Aren't these cold, bitter days the best to snuggle in at home and get stuff done?? Hope you are enjoying them for that reason alone!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Looks good Amanda. I bet you are so excited to get your house back. Love it! Ash

Caryn said...

Wow! Gorgeous house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...