Sunday, October 4, 2009

rainy days with nieces & nephews

I got to spend a few days in Des Moines visiting my sister and my sister-in-law. It was a rainy couple of days so we did inside things. I got to spend time holding Isabella Marie Caven and playing with Elliott and Emma at the Science Center. Bridge and I hung out at night and made mac and cheese and snuggled in to watch Grey's. It was a relaxing and fun get-away. :-) I love to spend time with family!

And I got to meet the newest precious Caven kiddo-

Isabella Marie

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I love the new layout! Super cute! Which bird are you - the one on the left or the right?

Elisa Clark said...

Fun pictures - I want to get copies! :) THANK YOU so much for coming down! Great timing - who knew I would have gotten sick and needed the help. You're the best - can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...