Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm hooked


Well, thanks to my Anna-banana and Splatty Patty, I'm hooked on running.

  • The "endorphina's" as Patty calls them. {edit: this, I guess was termed such by Anners}
  • I love the feeling of accomplishment I get when I'm done.
  • I love feeling my muscles get stronger!
  • I love comradery among my running friends!
  • I love clearing my head when I'm pounding the pavement.
  • I love the nature and people and activity I see along the way.
  • I like having an excuse to buy cute work-out clothes.
  • I enjoy going to race days- the thrill and energy the beats through the event!

Things I don't like but choose to overlook:

  • "Bonking" -a bad run, hitting a wall-physically or mentally
  • Not having the "gumpsion" to just get off the couch and DO IT. (I'm always glad I did when I'm done)
  • I admit I don't like running in the cold, but I'm getting over it.
  • Sore tendons
  • Feeling guilty when I don't get myself out there...


2 comments:

jesse.dvorak said...

wow. you make me almost want to start running... almost.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you've pulled me into this world too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...