
Although gentle rains are coming down today *sigh* -they are not causing this ^ kind of trouble. It is nice (admittedly even though it's really cold), that it is somehow refreshing and hopeful to see the rain and smell the pavement (Charlie thinks I'm crazy when I say I can smell the rain- but I do! the wet pavement, usually the damp grass, the clean freshness of it all) mmmmmm.

Rainy days just make me want to cuddle in with a good book and read, or watch a romantic comedy with a cup of tea. Sometimes I'm even inspired to DRAW! ---But todays' showers, I have a feeling, are just bringing more.... ? snow storms ? *sings* "let it be spring again"...
Hummmm, I'll enjoy it for what it is right now - a hopeful sign of spring! And the warmth- 39.5 degrees ABOVE zero. *sings praise!*
No comments:
Post a Comment