This week has been just like "July in Minnesota is supposed to be". Or so the radio announcers said today. Supposed to be or not- I agree with this lovely less humid, yet hot weather. It promotes fun days with my dearest friends, at local parks, nestled by lakes, grassy hills, sun-kissed cheeks, laughter, hugs, and bonding. -Did I mention I LOVE SUMMER!!!?!
 |
| Anne, Jaime, Andrea & Erica w/the littles |
See that tiny Little Hat-Covered Dot head'n for the hills? (or rather, truck'n down the hill and toward bath house...). That would be my child. No second look back, no 'mom, is this ok?' look, only one small break to look about and make sure he was on HIS track...Yup....dooo-ti-deety-ti-doo-doo. He was on his own little adventure, until I retrieved him. Which apparently wasn't entirely disagreeable either; -judging from his high-in-the-air tossed giggles and kissed up, smiling cheeks.
 |
| My Lovelies. |
This happened to be Erica's last picnic with us before they enter the next chapter of the lives in a different state. I (we) will miss this woman of god and her humble depth, inner joy and peace, and real transparency. HUGS TO YOU ERICA! Fare better than well!
No comments:
Post a Comment