Hummmm...
I've been in "hiding" for a while now.
No I'm not under my bed or sitting on my couch under the blankets (ok-well sometimes, cuz it's been a chilly spring)...
I have been silent here (and other places) about my personal thoughts/life.
Yes, my tiny muffin has been getting busier and busier... thus I'm busier and busier. But that's not the excuse.
I have been thinking about a lot. Processing a lot. Sometimes trying to stay afloat. And I think the main reason is fear of judgement by others.
???maybe???
If you didn't know- I blog for myself mainly. I'm a type it out thinker. But I also am pretty open and would tell anyone most anything if they were interested. -so I guess if people weren't interested they wouldn't read, right? I mean last year I was telling the whole blogisphere the length of my cervix! LOL!
hum.
Another thought. Why are my past "deep posts" so heavy and "downers"?
Season of life? maybe.
Soon I hope to get back to my blogging/writing release. I don't think it's good (for me anyway) to keep it all in. (some- yes)... not all.
It is what it is.
1 comment:
I'm glad you are honest. I'd love to hear your deep thoughts and care for your heart...whenever you are ready, if even. There's no judgement here (at least I hope). Love you friend.
Post a Comment