Saturday, April 30, 2011

Aunty Anna comes to play

When Aunty Anna (AKA: Asher's Baby Fairy) comes to play, scarcely a sad face can be found. For this Aunty wonder swoops in to the rescue of her sad nephew or stressed out sister. Her visit came at just the right time. I was feeling like I was at the end of my rope-Asher had just cut two teeth and the weather was crappy, and I was just emotionally and physically exhausted and in need of Dr.'s apt's hair cuts/colors, in and out errands, etc. Ahhhhhh. Relief came that whole week, and together we accomplished everything on my long to do list and then some. PHEW!

Asher started rolling in giggles and has begun to enjoy playing a little rougher (meaning- rolling more, being tickled, etc).

Thanks Anna for coming to visit! We love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...