No - not twins.
Today we got to see our rather blobby (meant in the kindest, nicest way...) looking baby again and the quickly beating heart. It's currently ticking at a rate of 156! (that's good and normal). Yay! Little baby is 7 weeks 5 days today.This is the third ultrasound Charlie and I have been to in the last three weeks; two being this week alone. Dear me. Lately I feel like I have a part time job just going to doctors appointments. Charlie, being the fantastic dad, husband and support that he is (he goes to many of the appointments) sometimes feels doctor/ultrasound fatigue. Me too.
But we love it. All is going healthily so far. Praise God. We are thankful for this little blessing.
Something else I'm thankful for: a little white magical pill- (zofran) I can take half of it and feel amazing. :-) yeah this past week morning sickness (that's really all day sickness) has gotten the better of me. Lots of time resting. Strange to "like" being sick.
I have more to muse about than baby. But not from my phone. Another time sometime soon.
Hugs!
-mused on the go from alj's iPhone
2 comments:
That's wonderful, Manda. Praise the Lord for our healthy, growing babies! :)
And yes, zofran was such a life saver for me when I was pregnant with Alethia!
Manda~ Been thinking about you, and when I do, I can't help but smile with joy!
How are you feeling? Are you going to find out what gender your baby is when you get the chance?
We want to - and I have a little less than two weeks to wait for that appointment...I'm having trouble waiting paitently! =)
Much love and prayers for you and your baby bean!
Post a Comment