Tuesday, June 2, 2009

spinning right into summer

TWO CLICKS and I'm into our August calendar at work! WOW. Time is just zipping by. (I schedule events at my job, many of them starting this late summer/fall). I remember when it took a click, click, click, click click to get to the date for those events!

I want to savor each moment of this summer. I want it to creep by in all it's hot and humid, picnics and friends, evening walks, window open, sun shine glory! I want to spend my extra time reading and praying and sleeping (all preferably by the beach).

2 comments:

Andrea said...

that sounds like the perfect way to enjoy the summer. we shoudl get a triple date set up with the Wells...maybe pizza luce?

Cack said...

Is that a picture of your feet, or did you find that online somewhere?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...