Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sr. High Small Group 2009

From bridge
From bridge
I love these ladies! You girls inspire me! I'm thankful for you!
From bridge
On any given Wednesday night I can expect:
  • to watch Christ's love poor out of these ladies onto anyone around them
  • to be hugged
  • to have my ear talked off or try to stop someone else's from falling off (we never have a lack of words)
  • to be encouraged in my faith
  • to be taught- I rarely say much in our group, these girls are strong leaders and already have a depth of true gospel living in them that is worthy of listening to and learning from!
  • to smile and laugh
  • to witness pig-piles
  • to be locked in the elevator room together
  • to hear honesty and openness
  • to sing praise together

2 comments:

Charity said...

It's fun to see that you have a blog too! Looks like such a great group of girls.

Caryn said...

I agree; you have a great small group! Most of them come to our house for "Overflow" and they inspire me in my walk as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...