Monday, October 6, 2008

House Keeping...again

So I've been meaning to post about our recent completed house projects. (an update from the last video) And due to the fact that my house has been a mess I was too embarassed to document it in photo's for weeks!



One project that I was VERY thankful to complete is our KITCHEN. -Picking our paint color for in there had become extremely overwhelming. We had paint swatches taped all over the wall for nearly a YEAR!!! So with my dear friend Anne (and her keane eye for color and placement!) we were finally able to make some great decisions. Thanks Anne! :-)

And then there's the rock removal project we started in April in our back yard. Charlie and I made it half way through that mess and then decided to hire the rest done. (proving to be a very good decision!) There have been a few weeks where (with the weird, dry summer we had here in Plymouth along with our yucky clay soil) we didn't think our new sod would make it (YIKES). BUT LOOK! ...it's stil green two months later! YAY, it's starting to look like it belongs!

Now that I've completely bored you with details your couldn't care less about...(to the point you'll never check our blog again!?) I'm done. (well not done with projects, but done with boring you anyways!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Manda,
You home is beautiful. Now enjoy!
Life if full of changes (like the leaves) and we just need to soak in each step of the way. Life is short and we must make the most of each moment. I love you. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...