Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn has arrived

Our 4th annual trip to the Apple Harvest Festival in Stillwater, MN.



Saturday was one of those sunny, crsip, breezy, easy-going, leafy-smelling, love-filled days. A day Charlie and I were thankful to spend with one another!

















We bought some Honeycrisp Apples, and ate some with warm caramel too!



A fall trip isn't complete without some tastey, warm, kettle-corn. Mmmmmm. (which we stood in line for 20 minutes to get!)














And we were sure to stock up on our favorites from the Saint Croix Vinyard.



4 comments:

Andrea said...

you two are so cute...looks like the perfect fall day! and the wine, it's yum too!

Ryan and Ashley said...

It is my favorite season and the blog makes me feel exactly like I want to during the fall. I love the photography!

Sara Klein said...

gracious....your photos are just amazing. all those moments are moments that i miss sharing with shane this year....we love the fall...i love the caramel and popcorn.....he loves the wine. thanks for inspiring me a little tonight....next time you raise a toast, do one for shane & i and the chance to experience a day like that next fall when he returns from iraq. :) thanks

The Prices said...

What a fun tradition! I can't wait to start doing those with my kiddos! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...