Friday, September 5, 2008

house projects

Our laundry room is now a zesty, cheery and crisp orange. It makes me happy when I'm doing laundry.


And now...to peel that wall paper off of my kitchen walls.

3 comments:

Cally said...

Wow it looks good! Very nice! I can't wait to go up there and see all of your updates. :)

Gabby Huerta said...

you know that I am a fan of ANYTHING orange.

keep the blog thriving!
love you
gabs

Jules said...

thank you for your comment on my blog. rather encouraging for me also! not the only person with a dark cloud looming over them ;) kind of reminds me of a blog i wrote a while ago though, "sunshine beyond the clouds" its a nice thought, i thought i would share with you.

love jules.

p.s. your house looks lovely, that is one very cool colour.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...